- To monitor the health of plant growth
Track soil moisture, salts, and soil temperature: all with a single sensor!
Whether it’s container pots in a greenhouse or turf on a putting green, the salinity of the root zone is a critical element for healthy plant growth. Irrigation, fertilizers, and crop demand all impact salt concentrations. High levels can damage the plant: low levels can lead to nutrient deficiencies.
Identify situations where soil salinity is an issue or where certain moisture and temperature conditions facilitate soil-borne diseases
• Capacitance-type soil moisture sensor
• Carbon ink electrodes provide large measuring surface for electrical conductivity (EC)
• Easy, 1-step EC calibration process
• Can be read with the FieldScout® Soil Sensor Reader (Item 6466) or WatchDog® 2000 and 1000 Series Stations
• Connect up to 4 sensors per station
• WaterScout Calibration Device (Item 6470CAL3V) required unless using Soil Sensor Reader (Item 6466)